The mirror shop




Caught on film-
A frozen moment,
of waking life, framed,
in a hundred fragments.

No, this isn't one of my pics...! This was taken by the pretty woman from three posts back. But I liked it so much I persuaded her to let me post it here (with due credit, of course). I think she has a wonderful eye for detail. I also think she should take up photography in earnest. But then she has a mind of her own...

______

Nikon F75, 28-105mm
Fuji 400ISO
2005, The mirror shop at Sunday Market below Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, India.

3 comments:

Anonymous at: June 25, 2005 1:20 am said...

Ah! A very clever shot. I love how we don't know who is where except maybe, you, taking the photo in the lower right. ;-)

Anonymous at: June 25, 2005 8:06 pm said...

So not you but you lovely (girl)friend! Indeed a wonderful clever shot, Sahil, you should try convince her she has a good eye. Maybe she can guest on your site here. That would be nice too. :-)

Thank you for continuing to visit and comment it really is much appreciated.

Nish at: July 12, 2005 1:34 pm said...

Awesome shot! each mirror has a photograph in it! :) real nice